Saturday 28 March 2015

Cold Coffee Recipe


Simple, easy and refreshing Cold Coffee Recipe! Cold Coffee has always been my favorite drink to order in hotel and cafes. I am sure we all have had cold coffee and most of us love them with a scoop of icecream.This is for those people who love coffee..It was so good that I couldn’t stop with one cup..If you don’t have icecream you could use fresh cream or do it without icecream..But I recommend you to try this with icecream..

Ingredients:

  • Instant Coffee powder - 2 tblspn
  • Sugar - 4 tblspn
  • Cold Milk - 3 cup
  • Icecream- 5 to 6 scoops
  • Chocolate syrup as needed
  • Hot water - 3 tblspn


Method:

  • Take all your ingredients
  • You need to boil some water
  • Take coffee powder in a bowl,Add in sugar
  • Pour over the hot water and mix well
  • so this is your coffee syrup, you can store this in a container in fridge for more than a week
  • Take a blender and pour in your icecold milk, now the milk is in
  • spoon as much coffee syrup as you like, now take your vanilla icecream, if you can get
  • your hands on some coffee icecream then use that, Scoop the icecream in
  • I added some more coffee syrup as well, cover with a lid and blend to a frothy milkshake
  • Take a cup
  • Now take your chocolate topping, drizzle the chocolate topping in like a pattern
  • Pour the milkshake in, now it is frothy and drizzle some chocolate topping



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Coffee accessories in Miami FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. InvitemeforCoffee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete